In an embassy or a consulate of the countries of the Schengen zone
whose address is included in the attached list, updated regularly :

Documents to provide :

  • For professionals or tourists the host certificate
  • For students confirmation of your entry into an educational institution
  • Evidence of the your financial means, or those available to the person who invited you and who is your financial garantor in the schengen Zone
  • Completed visa application forms,
  • The certificate for short or long term
  • The airline return ticket

Get your quote